Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First post


Since I always have something to say I thought blogging should be a piece of cake.  Now that I am sitting here in front of the computer actually doing it, I'm thinking YIKES...what am I doing?  Who in the world do I think is going to actually read this?  I know I have lots to say all the time, but seriously...does anyone care what I have to say?  :)    Time will tell.

I guess the best place to start is with an introduction.  My name is Sheryl Salmons.  :)  I have 2 children and 2.5 grandchildren (yay!  the .5 arrives in December).  I have what I consider the most adorable Beagle in the world, his name is Max.  To be sure you will be seeing pictures of him in the future.

I am an Independent Avon Representative and currently a Unit Leader.  I am working to increase my customer base and advance my title.  I intend to be an Advanced Unit Leader by the end of the year.  If you are interested in buying or selling Avon, please send me an email.  


In our current brochure we are introducing Scentini...wonderfully fruity frangrances.  Make sure you shake the bottle up to get the full effect when you spray.  Make-up on pages 18 and 19 of the C14 brochure feature any 3 for $10.99.  Great prices!!  

I think I am going to offer a "Blog Special" when you order direct from me.  Summer is upon us (even though you cannot tell by the 49 degrees it was last night) so lets start the summer off right with some new sandals!!   For every pair of shoes you order in the C14 brochure, choose a FootWorks product (pages 168-171) as a free gift.  Your feet will love you for it!  :)  Send me an email!!

We have new products coming in C15-superSHOCK Mascara and Lipstick.  Order one of each for $7.99, if ordered separately at the intro price it would be $10.98, so order the set and save yourself $3!!

Thanks for reading and have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment