Monday, September 19, 2011

Well....so much for keeping up with a Blog!  I got an email from my one and only follower the other day telling me I need to do an update...thanx Mom!!  Love you!!!!!!!!!!

My youngest found out she is having a BOY!!  woohoooooooooooo   Boys are few and far between around here so we are super ecstatic about this.  For now his name is Jonathon Robert, but I don't think that is going to change.  I will still call him Schmedrick.  lol  Don't ask, I have no idea where that came from.

My oldest continues to spin wool into yarn and has possibly found a local source of raw wool.  I hope that works out for her.  She really has some talent.

I have been reflecting on a few things in the last couple of weeks and I have concluded that you don't love one child more than another, you love them in different ways for different things.

My oldest keeps me in check.  In a past life she must have been my mother.  She makes me think and knocks me upside the head when needed (not literally).  She is very "black and white with only a few rare grey areas", very matter-of-fact and doesn't always approach people tactfully, but you ALWAYS know where you stand with her.

My youngest provides the things that bring me the greatest joys in life: grandchildren and a goofy little beagle named Max.  Life would be very dull without them.  I thank and love you both!!! 

Avon has gone all out for the upcoming holiday season.  Make sure you keep your eye on my website (www.youravon.com/sherylsalmons) for all the new products coming up.  ANEW Genics...10 years in the making...addresses the 3 biggest aging concerns women have:  wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture.  Avon is first to market with this revolutionary new technology, just like we were with alpha hydroxy.  Look for the commercials on TV that are airing now.  Step into Sexy is the new fragrance coming out in C24.  All of these things can be ordered thru my website when they are available.

If you are looking for an opportunity to earn your holiday cash go to www.startavon.com and use reference code sherylsalmons to start now for only $20.  No inventory to keep, no kit to buy.  Avon will mail your initial books and materials.  Come join me and lets have some fun!!

Time to go pick up the little pipsqueak from school. 

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment