Friday, November 11, 2011

Wow!  I can't believe there are only 43 days til Christmas!!  I noticed my little Santa that helps me keep track of the days has graffiti...his chalkboard now says:  Not enough days till Christmas.  Bah humbug!   lol

Welcome to my Avon family Jolyen.  I hope you realize all of your dreams!  I sat down and made my "dream board" this afternoon.  Man, I want alot of things..haha.   

 It was good to see my Mom, Step Dad and Brother last weekend.  They came in for my granddaughter's 5th birthday.  5?!?!   Where have those 5 years gone??  Wasn't it just last week my daughter had that little girl?????    Speaking of little ones, I can't wait to see little Jonathon.  Mommy is ready for him to be born and she still has (ideally) 7 weeks to go.  Hang in there Mommallama the end is near!

 Don't forget to shop from the comfort of your livingroom (in your jammies if you like) by going to my store:  www.youravon.com/sherylsalmons .   Your order can be delivered direct to your house..now how easy is that?!!?!


Namaste








No comments:

Post a Comment